Love Quotes For Husband
A person can fall in love many times, but the magic of feeling love for someone for the first time in life is a unique experience. These first love quotes for husband celebrate the joy of falling in love for the first time. If you happen to be a first timer in love, you will love reading these beautiful quotes about first love.
- Here are our favorite Love Quotes for Husbands — about love and marriage:
- I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner
- Love is the beauty of the soul. - Saint Augustine
- Love conquers all things; let us too surrender to Love. – Virgil
- Pure love produces pure nonsense. - Jonathan Klinger
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Mignon McLaughlin
- A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years. - Rupert Brooke
- Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. - Leo Buscaglia
- When you love someone, all your saved up wishes start coming out. –Elizabeth Bowen
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. –Mother Teresa
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. - George Sand
- Love is first friendship and then commitment. –Jacques Pierre Ribault
- You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul. – Julie de Lespinasse
- Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- I used to tell my husband that, if he could make me ‘understand’ something, it would be clear to all the other people in the country.
Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.
The husband who decides to surprise his wife is often very much surprised himself.
Show me a great actor and I’ll show you a lousy husband. Show me a great actress, and you’ve seen the devil.
W. C. Fields
For years my wedding ring has done its job. It has led me not into temptation. It has reminded my husband numerous times at parties that it’s time to go home. It has been a source of relief to a dinner companion. It has been a status symbol in the maternity ward.
People shop for a bathing suit with more care than they do a husband or wife. The rules are the same. Look for something you’ll feel comfortable wearing. Allow for room to grow.
Sometimes I think my husband is so amazing that I don’t know why he’s with me. I don’t know whether I’m good enough. But if I make him happy, then I’m everything I want to be.
Strike an average between what a woman thinks of her husband a month before she marries him and what she thinks of him a year afterward, and you will have the truth about him.
H. L. Mencken
Wealth – any income that is at least one hundred dollars more a year than the income of one’s wife’s sister’s husband.
H. L. Mencken
Whenever a husband and wife begin to discuss their marriage they are giving evidence at a coroner’s inquest.
H. L. Mencken
I sent my flowers across the hall to Mrs Nixon but her husband remembered what a Democrat I am and sent them back.
Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
When I talk about my husband, I feel as if people roll their eyes. It’s like when you’re 16 and order a martini, and the waiter says, ‘Do you think I’m stupid?’. They can’t grasp that I’m old enough to be married.
A good wife is one who serves her husband in the morning like a mother does, loves him in the day like a sister does and pleases him like a prostitute in the night.
I think the best thing I can do is to be a distraction. A husband lives and breathes his work all day long. If he comes home to more table thumping, how can the poor man ever relax?